VINISUD Asia, the Mediterranee in Shanghai!
VINISUD will be the 1st International wine & spirits trade show to settle down in Shanghai.
Based on its conviviality and its Mediterranean lifestyle, VINISUD will be for all its professional visitors, a travel around the Mediterranean vineyards, through the French Riviera, Provence, Tuscany, Andalusia …
• By a large majority, the wine professionals in China don’t visit the Food & Beverages trade shows, they prefer specialized trade show with 100% of wine exhibitors,
• The Mediterranean vineyard is the first vineyard in the World, the wine importations from South of France is ranked at the 2nd position in Asia in volume and value, and with a growth of 60% between 2009 and 2010 in Mainland China (French customs),
• Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan are respectively the 2nd, 3rd and 4th market of imported still wine in Asia. The South Korean market is boosted by the signature of the free trade agreement with Europe (free trade agreement applicable since July 2011).
In 2012, everybody will speak about VINISUD in Asia
Adhesion Asia is based in Shanghai, Hong Kong and has an agents’ network in Asia (Japan, South Korea, Vietnam …). Adhesion Asia will develop an ambitious program of promotion during all the 2012 year and at the beginning of 2013 before the grand opening of VINISUD Asia on February 26:
• Organization of 7 press conferences in Asia: Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Hanoi …
• Organization of wine buyers’ delegation coming from Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, and South East Asian countries …
• A print and web media advertising campaign through all China, and in the other main Asian countries targeted,
• Participation in the main wine trade shows in Asia and partnerships with some wine trade shows organizers
A lot of high level events which will attract the Asian wine industry like:
• Master Classes organized by the main European wine vineyards from France, Italy, Spain …
• The free Mediterranean wine tasting area organized in partnership with the association of French oenologists, open space where you can discover one wine of each exhibitor, and make your selection quietly before to visit your favorite producers on their booths,
• Dedicated conferences on the wine industry, like the Marketing in the wine, the habits of consumption in different cultures, how to adapt a brand to the Asian market,, the new tendencies of the Asian markets …
• And the Food & Wine corner by VINISUD, « The Wine in the Cuisine », during all the show, Asian and Western chefs will cook in front of the visitors, in order to match the Asian cuisines and the European wine regions exhibiting, with only one objective … To reach the perfect match!
If you are a Mediterranean wine & spirits producer, and if you want to develop your business in Asia, VINISUD Asia is your tool to expand your sales!
Download the Vinisud Asia brochure here.
Book your space now:
+33 (0) 1 41 86 41 29
To get more information, please visit the official Vinisud Asia website.
Shanghai, symbol of the China’s economic dynamism, the mirror of the future development of the wine market in China, the gateway to Mainland China, the Asian New York.
Register to our newsletter
Please fill in following fields to complete your registration: